Upon admission, residents must be able to produce a negative urine drug and alcohol screen.
- If resident is unemployed, he/she will be given two weeks to obtain employment.
- Resident’s criminal background history must be free of violent, firearm and sexual offenses.
- Resident must agree to be enrolled at an outpatient drug and alcohol provider.
- Resident must have motivation to attend 12-step fellowship meetings.
- Resident will pay the required admission fee.
If you or a loved one is interested in housing at one of our recovery residences, please complete the forms below and email to REI. After the application has been reviewed, we will be in contact with you to set up a phone interview for residency.